Alumni Achievements from 2016
Our alumni have had yet another year of amazing accomplishments in industry and academia. Below is just a selection of the large number of accolades received by Texas ChE alumni in 2016.
- Stephanie Watts Butler receives the highest Society of Women Engineers award
- Rebekah Schuerele wins Pitch at Palace competition for ‘JustMilk’
- Tarik Khan named Vice Chair of the BIOTEC section of AAPS
- Haiqing Ling receives National Science Foundation CAREER award
- Jim Rawlings elected to the National Academy of Engineering
- Rachel Segalman explores and expands the thermoelectric power of polymers
- Sam Smolik appointed to Axalta Board of Directors
- Guillermo Ameer develops regenerative bandage to heal diabetic wounds faster
- Sam Crowther recognized as Mentor of the Year
- Van Truskett named Distinguished Engineering Graduate
- Zach Smith joins MIT chemical engineering faculty as assistant professor
- Joan Brennecke receives $2 million DOE grant to study CO2 Capture
- Michael Pishko and William Wagner elected as Fellows of the National Academy of Inventors, Inc.
Share your alumni achievements with us by emailing email@example.com.