Administrative Resources

  • Room reservations are now handled via an online request. Please see the Room Reservation information.
  • Presentation Cart– We now have a mobile presentation cart that can be reserved for teleconferencing needs. Click here to learn more about or reserve the presentation cart.
  • Request for Outside Employment– All faculty and staff must complete a Request for Outside Employment Form if they are involved in any paid activity such as, but not necessarily limited to, consulting, advising, testing or assaying, performing analyses or examinations, the practice of one’s profession, or similar work performed in addition to the official responsibilities of a full-time employee.
  • Requisitions– Staff, faculty and students needing to purchase or order items -such as chemicals, office supplies, etc.- should complete a Requisition Form and return it to the Senior Administrative Associate, Ben Hester.  Please note, university policy requires that office supplies be purchased through the UT Market procurement system.
  • Emergency Supplies needed urgently should be paid for using the department procard or by completing a Requisition Form to generate a Purchase Order.  No personal credit cards may be used and will not be reimbursed.
  • Travel– The department is now using the online request system for Travel Authorization and Travel Reimbursement. Please see the updated Travel information.
  • Copy Request– Use the Copy Form to request copies to be made of course exams or quizzes. The secure form allows you to upload the item to be copied. You can choose how you would like the copies delivered. This ensures course materials remain secure, and that materials are copied promptly.