- Room reservations are now handled via an online request. Please see the Room Reservation information.
- Presentation Cart– We now have a mobile presentation cart that can be reserved for teleconferencing needs. Click here to learn more about or reserve the presentation cart.
- Departmental Purchasing System- The department now has an online request system for purchasing. Please read about this new system.
- Travel and Entertainment Requests– The department is now using the online request system for Travel Authorization/Reimbursement and Entertainment Reimbursement. Please see this page.
- Copy request– Use the Copy Form to request copies to be made of course exams or quizzes. The secure form allows you to upload the item to be copied. You can choose how you would like the copies delivered. This ensures course materials remain secure, and that materials are copied promptly.
- Poster printing is available for all Chemical Engineering sponsored research papers. Click here to learn more about poster printing.
- Request for Outside Employment– All faculty and staff must complete a Request for Outside Employment Form if they are involved in any paid activity such as, but not necessarily limited to, consulting, advising, testing or assaying, performing analyses or examinations, the practice of one’s profession, or similar work performed in addition to the official responsibilities of a full-time employee.
For more information on department processes, policies, etc., please visit the ChE Wiki page.