Chair’s Office Forms

Room Reservation Request

To reserve and book conference rooms for meetings and events, administered by the administrative assistant.

Request for Travel Authorization

UT faculty, students and staff may purchase their travel through any online service, whether it be via an airline’s website (ex. American, Southwest, or Delta Airlines) or with an online travel tool (ex. Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia). The only exception would be if you booked your travel through another travel agency other than Anthony Travel or Corporate Travel Planners.

NOTE: If a research administrative staff member regularly processes your RTA’s, please continue to submit your RTA requests directly to them. They will not receive your RTA request if you submit it through this online form.

Required to obtain approval to travel for department business (form needs to be submitted at least 3 business days prior to departure), administered by the senior administrative associate.

Online Travel Reservation Tool (Concur)

The UT Austin online airfare reservation system, supported by Anthony Travel.

UT Travel Management Rental Car Policy

All car rental reservations are required to be made using one of five UT Austin contract car vendors (Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz, National), citing the chosen vendor’s specific rate identifier code.

Faculty/Staff/Student Request to Travel to Restricted Regions

Required for faculty and staff to obtain approval to travel to a restricted region (form must be submitted to the International Oversight Committee (IOC) at least 4 weeks prior to proposed departure), administered by the IOC.

Request for Outside Employment

Outside employment is defined as any paid activity such as, but not necessarily limited to, consulting, advising, testing or assaying, performing analyses or examinations, the practice of one’s profession, or similar work performed in addition to the official responsibilities of a full-time employee. Some volunteer activities may also be included. Outside employment forms should be reviewed and approved at the beginning of each new fiscal year.

Business Affairs Forms

Reimbursement Requests

Instructions and forms to obtain reimbursement for travel or entertainment expenses, administered by the administrative associate in Business Affairs.

Requisition Form

Required for staff, faculty and students needing to purchase or order items -such as chemicals, office supplies, etc., administered by the senior procurement officer in Business Affairs.

*These forms, and further guidance about their use, can be found on the Chair’s Office webpage or the Business Affairs webpage.

Hourly Timesheets

Timesheets for hourly employees, such as student employees.  Timesheets should be signed off by a supervisor and submitted to Tammy McDade in CPE 1.450.