Departmental sponsored research posters can be printed in-house.
There are two poster templates that we encourage you to use. The template follows appropriate departmental branding and is standard scientific poster size (36″ x 48″).
Please download a copy of the PowerPoint ChE Poster Template HERE.
- Do not change the size or location of the McKetta Department of Chemical Engineering logo.
- The template uses UT approved font Benton Sans. However, if you do not have access to that font, please use the secondary approved font Arial. You can download the Arial font ChE Poster Template HERE.
- Please refrain from using any other UT Austin emblems or logos on the poster such as the Longhorn or the UT Seal.
- You are welcome to lower or raise sections to ensure that your data fits properly. However, please be sure to maintain column widths and the space between them.
- If your poster title is lengthy, you may adjust font size to fit. The same applies to the rest of the template, however, try to use the given font sizes first.
- Colors of the section headers can be altered (as shown in the template file showcasing the two poster templates with alternate color option examples) but only from the branding color palette.
When ready to print, please use this form to submit your poster printing request. Be sure to title your poster file with your full name.
*All posters will be reviewed by the department prior to printing. Please note, it takes approximately two business days for a poster to be printed.
>>Before you hit ‘Submit,’ check out our helpful poster printing checklist!